Friday, July 26, 2013

still alive

dress: Primark; shoes: Aldo

If I still have a few readers, hey! :) I`ve been away for a long time; what happened? Well I`m having an amazing time :) I changed school, I met new people, fell in love, I`m a very busy girl now and I`m loving it :) We are having holidays in Luxembourg and it is so hot! At the moment I`m working with groups of children and I enjoy it! I really missed blogging, so here it is, my second post of the year.. haha  My boyfriend takes quite good pictures of me; as you see, so I will try do blog more often now! Have a lovely weekend! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy

i like your english very much
lol
lol
i m homo
lol

YOLO said...

Ka einfa mega gail qal dei pics doo sou vintage grudge style an sou

ANDYSTYLE said...

lovely dress, pretty

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Skist said...

Schöne Outfits!