Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Hi there


(Throwback to the colder times of the year)
(Fun times at Walt Disneyworld)

Hi there fellow readers! Those of you who followed me may have noticed that my last post was more than 6 years ago. A lot has happened since then, a lot is still the same. I don´t live in Luxembourg anymore, but I have been studying in Germany for almost 4 years now. I really enjoy the college-lifestyle and I am still together with my boyfriend who I mentioned in the last post (He still takes good pictures of me). Apart from studying and enjoying life, we love to go to Orlando during our holidays to spend some time in the Disney parks and resorts. It is always a very fun time and it has become sort of an annual tradition to visit them. I hope you are all doing well in your lives and that you are happy with the paths you´ve chosen! I would love to hear from any one of you that is still out there!




No comments: